We are empowering schools, teachers, and students around the country. Organized Binder is a classroom-based system that creates an organized, highly structured, and dependable classroom with clear expectations and routines.
Schools using Organized Binder are making over 100 point API gains. EL and Special Education students earn huge gains on standardized exams. Programs are finding needed continuity and cohesion. Teachers are saving class time and making safer learning environments while reducing classroom management issues. All schools using the system report students looking and performing like scholars.
My failure rate dropped by half in just two weeks thanks to the Organized Binder! 7% of my students are rarely here which means I cannot help them pass if they are not here.
- "The way it is helpful it keeps you organized, everything is color coordinated so it is extremely easy if a teacher tells you to turn to something and you say, oh, that is the color and you know right where it is."
- "As a veteran teacher I was shocked by the dramatic impact that using the binder system had on my practice. A few minutes spent on organizational structures purchased for me a twofold increase in homework submissions and immeasurable buy-in from otherwise disenfranchised students."
- "This organizing program is one of the best I've seen. It is so beneficial to struggling English learners and students with disabilities. We are recommending all of our program improvement schools, particularly in grades 4-12, use this program."
- "Mitch Weather's binder system is one of the most successful and manageable tools I have seen used in classrooms. His system ensures that every student is on task, takes away work from already overwhelmed teaching loads, and helps students to not only do better in class, but gives them a skill that will enable them to be successful adults."
- "For students who need to learn how to be a 'student', i.e. how to approach schooling in a classroom setting with a disciplined sense of time, task and effort, it is absolutely invaluable. I have seen the effect of its use in classes with teens who haven't yet built an organized approach to their own lives, and the effect is class settings suffused with a most businesslike atmosphere of order and task accomplishment."
Find out more about Organized Binder.