Organized Binder is a pedagogical system that supports student learning through an organized and predictable classroom routine. Using this system, students learn how to set academic goals, manage their time, maintain a personal calendar, get and stay organized, develop effective studying habits, and more. Students are more successful at accessing and mastering the content in a class when they have exposure to these non-cognitive behaviors.
In addition, our system helps teachers save class time, reduce classroom management issues, model time management, teach study skills, and give students practice at thinking metacognitively on a daily basis. Organized Binder is agnostic to content, pedagogy, or grade level, but it enables all students to achieve at higher rates than they have previously experienced.
- For students who need to learn how to be a 'student', i.e. how to approach schooling in a classroom setting with a disciplined sense of time, task and effort, it is absolutely invaluable. I have seen the effect of its use in classes with teens who haven't yet built an organized approach to their own lives, and the effect is class settings suffused with a most businesslike atmosphere of order and task accomplishment.
- Organized Binder is beyond spectacular because it addresses both the needs of students and teachers by providing a system to organize learning.
read, write, and think!I thoroughly enjoy Organized Binder as a dynamic component in my Biology class and my 2 sections of AP Biology. It aligns perfectly with the Common Core & Next Generation Science Standards, making students
My failure rate dropped by half in just two weeks thanks to the Organized Binder! 7% of my students are rarely here which means I cannot help them pass if they are not here.
- The way it is helpful it keeps you organized, everything is color coordinated so it is extremely easy if a teacher tells you to turn to something and you say, oh, that is the color and you know right where it is.
- "As a veteran teacher I was shocked by the dramatic impact that using the binder system had on my practice. A few minutes spent on organizational structures purchased for me a twofold increase in homework submissions and immeasurable buy-in from otherwise disenfranchised students."
- This organizing program is one of the best I've seen. It is so beneficial to struggling English learners and students with disabilities. We are recommending all of our program improvement schools, particularly in grades 4-12, use this program.
- Organized Binder is one of the most successful and manageable tools I have seen used in classrooms. This system ensures that every student is on task, takes away work from already overwhelmed teaching loads, and helps students to not only do better in class, but gives them a skill that will enable them to be successful adults.
Find out more about Organized Binder.