GET OUR EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS COURSE! Did you know you can purchase the content taught in this 6-Part Series all in one course? Click here to purchase How To Teach Executive Functions In Any Classroom
Thanks for joining me for session 3 of our FREE 6-part webinar series, Classroom Routines to Teach Executive Functions. It was fun to explore a skill that is near and dear to my heart, organization! It was an honor to have attendees from all around the globe in this session!
If you were unable to join us here is some of what you missed:
- The 3 strategies for teaching executive functions
- Being Explicit
- Establishing a Predictable Learning Routine
- Executive functions are not actually taught, they are best learned when students gain practice employing them in conjunction with the 3 strategies above.
- We reviewed working memory and planning and time management skills, from sessions 1 and 2.
- Then we took a deep dive into how to use a Table of Contents and Toolkit to teach organizational skills.
- And a WHOLE bunch more...
- Click here to access the slides from Session 3: Organization.