Thanks to all of you who joined us for session 2 of our FREE 6-part webinar series, Classroom Routines to Teach Executive Functions. It was an absolute pleasure to meet with you yesterday! Big shout out those of you who shared how you implemented the strategies we discussed in Session 1 to help students develop their Working Memory!
Session 2 focused on developing Planning and Time Management Skills. If you were unable to join us here is some of what you missed:
- The 3 strategies for teaching executive functions!
- How EFs are not actually taught! Rather, they are best learned when they are seen modeled and students get daily practice employing them.
- Working memory has a limited capacity so we must be mindful of students' cognitive load.
- Why planning and time management skills lay the foundation for the development of all executive functions.
- How to use a class Agenda to model how to maintain a personal calendar.
- Why planning and time management skills set students up for success in college!
- And a WHOLE bunch more...
- Click here to access our full course: How To Teach Executive Functions In Any Classroom
- Since we were contact by a number of teachers hoping to this course prior to the start of school we are offering a 25% discount for those that purchase it this week. Use the code EFSession2 at checkout to redeem this discount.
- Click here to access the slides from Session 2: Planning and Time Management.